TROY LEE DESIGNS SE4 CARBON HELMET / MIDNIGHT BLACK
Our all new premier motocross SE4 Carbon helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection with 13% more EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) for ultimate head safety.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1325 grams, creating the lightest helmet TLD has ever produced.
This helmet comes with 6 top intakes feeding 10 internal ports for maximum cool air induction, couple that with 6 exhaust ports that are fed by 9 internal passages to provide excellent dissipation of heat and you've got one protective, lightweight, super-ventilated helmet.
SE4 Helmet Features:
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar composite shell construction
- Three separate EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 21 Intake / Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Superlight titanium D-rings, save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Exceeds certifications for Snell M2015, DOT FMVSS 218, ECE 22.05 and AS/NZS 1698
- In The Box:SE4 CF MIPS helmet
- SE4 matched visors
- SE4 plush helmet bag