The world’s most evolved motocross helmet has evolved. Long overdue? Perhaps. But world-class engineering and quality take time.
Fully loaded with next-level performance, safety, style and progression, the all-new VFX-EVO proudly boasts the SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.]—strategically engineered to reduce rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident.
Completely reimagined and re-engineered without sacrificing an ounce of the quality and performance that have given SHOEI motocross and off-road riders championship-worthy confidence for nearly a decade, the all-new VFX-EVO has finally arrived. Worth the wait? We thought you’d agree.
- Fully loaded with next-level performance, safety, style and progression
- Proudly boasts the SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.]
- All-new V-470 visor provides a seamless connection with the shell, optimal roost protection, and secure positioning
- Optimally-designed vents, an aerodynamic shell, and cooling EPS channels yield superior airflow
- Proprietary, SHOEI-exclusive rotational energy absorption technology
- Anchored by larger center column, inner EPS layer swings during impact
- Strategically-designed perimeter columns absorb rotational energy
- Significant reduction of rotational forces to the rider’s head
- Preserves the lightweight, impact-absorbing characteristics of SHOEI’s traditional EPS systems
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
- M.E.D.S. technology absorbs and reduces rotational energy
- High-quality EPS liner material throughout entire chin bar for enhanced impact absorption
- Provides a massive peripheral field of vision
- Large eyeport facilitates oversized goggles