SENA 20S EVO BLUETOOTH 4.1 COMMUNICATION SYSTEM / SINGLE PACK
YOUR FAVORITE HEADSET HAS A NEW LOOK
The 20S EVO was redesigned with a fixed type, shark fin antenna as opposed to the flip up antenna of the original 20S. This sleek new antenna design improves upon motorcycle group intercom stability and distance, while updates to the hardware allow for a more robust general performance.
THE KNOCKOUT FEATURE SET YOU KNOW AND LOVE
The 20S EVO delivers HD-quality audio allowing riders to listen to music, GPS and make or take calls. Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ helps so wind noise doesn’t interfere with incoming or outgoing audio, while the innovative intercom for motorcycle allows you to talk with up to 7 other riders at distances up to 2 km (1.2 miles) away.
IT MULTITASKS, SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE MORE IMPORTANT TASK
Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have motorcycle helmet intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. Forget the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices, the 20S EVO's audio features won’t interrupt each other, but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience.
CONTROL MADE SIMPLE
Setting up and pairing your 20S EVO is simple with Sena’s motion sensor technology. Pair your Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the 20S EVO or use hands free voice commands for complete feature control while maintaining focus on the road. The optional Remote Controls allow for even more additional ways to handle your Sena.
STAY CONNECTED WITH SENA SMARTPHONE APPLICATIONS
Linking your 20S EVO with the Sena Headset App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick start guide at the click of a button.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 555 mm
- Module: 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC