Featuring innovative material construction technologies for water and wind proofing as well as thermal insulation, the Equinox OUTDRY® is a fully featured road riding glove that is packed with protection and reinforcements for high levels of comfort, protection and performance.
• Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm and thumb.
• Features an innovative heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction OUTDRY®, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter, improved fit and greater dexterity and comfort.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Primaloft 100g and 80gr insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material’s advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating from cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance. •
Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips to increase flexibility and fit, reducing rider fatigue.
• Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
• PU-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
• Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading protection.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• THE EQUINOX OUTDRY® GLOVE is CE certified level 1.
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use GPS/smartphones.
• Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear.
• Long, gauntlet cuff construction with Hook and loop grip closure helps seal out elements and provides additional coverage.
• Reflective print to increase rider visibility.