TECH T BOOTS
Developed and tested in the most challenging terrains around the globe and already the mainstay of trials legend Toni Bou, the Tech T features a new ergonomic shin-plate for protection and a specially developed propriety sole that offers support and protection while giving sensitivity and dexterity of the foot pegs – critical for today’s trials riders as they attempt ever more incredible moves.
- Extended front and rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control and support.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure.
- Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer. All buckles are replaceable.
- Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design.
- The outsole is replaceable.
- Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.