TECH 8 RS
Alpinestars Tech 8 RS motocross boot takes another evolutionary step, continuing to excel as an industry leading off-road performer with the inclusion of a new, full, inner bootie to ensure great fit and comfort together with an innovative buckle closure system for convenience and precision.
Combining the latest protection technology with premium materials and design this boot has unrivalled levels of safety and performance for tackling the toughest tracks, while Alpinestars’ exclusive dual density, high grip sole is easily replaceable. With a string of US and international motocross and supercross titles to its name, the Tech 8 continues its iconic legacy.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for comfort, control and support.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact polymer and aluminum bridge closures with memory and a quick release/locking system with self- aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Full inner bootie is constructed with 3D breathable mesh plus synthetic material chassis for support, plus breathable textile lining on the ankle areas.
- Innovative dual polymer blade system incorporated into calf and shin plates for excellent flex control as well as forward and rear control and support.
- Full‐length, sculpted rubber medial panel gives superb grip against the bike and is insulated with aluminum foil for improved heat resistance.Alpinestars exclusive high grip, dual density rubber outsole includes foot-peg area which is reinforced with hard polymer compound for durability and comfort. The outsole is fully replaceable.
- Ankle features perforated soft comfort padding and incorporates adjustable shock absorbing gel inserts on the ankles. Gel inserts are replaceable. Dual compound, removable anatomic footbed features polymer forefoot plus EVA arch support and top textile lining for support and comfort.