ALPINESTARS TECH 7 ENDURO BOOTS /WHITE
The Tech 7 Enduro boot features a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity.
This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection.
The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
- The Tech 7 boot is CE certified.