For over 40 years, Alpinestars has produced superior motocross footwear with a paramount commitment to protection, performance and style. The Tech 3 boot represents all of this commitment with an added level of accessibility unmatched by any boot. Ideal for beginners but more than suitable for experts, the Tech 3 offers maximum value and performance at this price point.
With its contoured TPU shin plate, reinforced leather rear plate and extended inside and outside guards, the Tech 3 provides some of the best external protection of any boot on the market.
The internal shock-absorbing padding protects ankles, while Action leather and front / rear accordion panels allow for a great fitting boot with a low break-in time. As with all of Alpinestars motocross boots, the Tech 3 is CE certified and features replaceable soles and buckles, to ensure maximum performance for many years.
- Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high modulus PU (Polyurethane) for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced leather plate along rear of boot.
- Extended inside and outside plate guards the side and toe box area.
- Internal plastic reinforcement on the inner side of the boot is covered by thick stamped suede for increased grip and heat resistance.
- High grip design is injected with medium/low durometer PU.
- Patented "ankle brace" system with shock absorbing ankle padding.
- Stitched instep flex zone.
- Action leather upper.
- Exclusive all terrain high grip rubber compound sole with a contoured stainless steel shank and steel sole guard.
- Four buckles with memory, featuring a quick release/locking system.
- Buckles are injected with a high impact resistant techno- polymer.
- Top of the boot is sealed with a Velcro strap connected to elastic stretch PVC (Polyvinyl chloride).
- Poly fabric lining coupled with multi-density EVA (Ethylene, vinyl, acetate).
- Removable anatomic footbed.
- Extended gaiter helps prevent water entry.