ALPINESTARS TECH 10 BOOTS / LIMITED EDITION MXON MOTOCROSS OF NATIONS
The Indianapolis' Tech 10 offers unrivalled race-winning performance to motocross riders who demand nothing less than the best. The Limited Edition Indianapolis' Tech 10 fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with an exclusive color combination. The result, a premium performance motocross boot with timelessly designed aesthetics.
Unsurpassed in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the apex motocross boot. The limited edition ‘Nations’ Tech 10 will be available while supplies last
The benchmark boot in motocross; the TECH 10 further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever conceived.
From the anatomical shape, with front and rear sliding blades, to the all-new closure system featuring a light and durable buckle closure system, every component of the new Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed and tested in racing for uncompromised performance and durability.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding. The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
- Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.