Available in 3 color choices.
The SP-1 is a multi-panel, gauntlet-style leather glove that is fully featured, incorporating a host of innovations designed to improve level of protection, comfort and performance. From the carbon fiber knuckle guard and the Clarino® reinforcements to the patented finger-bridge and ventilation features the SP-1 is an indispensable glove for the serious track or street rider.
• Highly durable and technical premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance and strength.
• Innovative multi-panel construction incorporating strong and supple leather main chassis.
• Anatomical, pre-curved finger construction helps prevent fatigue and improve riding comfort.
• Leather reinforcements cover fingers and sidewalls for durability.
• Poly-foam padding on fingers, thumb and wrist for improved fit and additional impact protection.
• Lightweight, durable carbon fiber knuckle guards offer superb protection against repeated impact.
• TPU palm slider for excellent abrasion resistance and protection in critical impact area.
• Large air exhaust vent on back of hand features TPR ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
• Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with Clarino® suede for abrasion resistance and support.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip for ease of use with smartphone and GPS.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger separation and limits finger contortion and burst seams.
• Leather accordion flex inserts on fingers and thumb provides support, fit and comfort.
• Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool aiding comfort.
• Thumb, fingers, palm, top of hand and wrist are padded with 4mm perforated poly-foam for extra cushioning and comfort.
• Gauntlet-style cuff includes an elasticated wrist and a double Velcro® closure for a secure customized fit.