• Highly durable and technical premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder for an excellent fit optimized for all styles of riding and helps keep jacket sleeves positioned close to riderﾒs body.
• Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement and helps reduce arm fatigue.
• Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching.
• Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
• Ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature.
• Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved removable internal shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Size-adjustable snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro for additional security.
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.