Available in 4 color choices.
Constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-5 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction and a velcro cuff closure this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
- Top surface built with high performance synthetic leather associated with perforated goat leather to provide optimized levels of comfort, durability and cooling airflow.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- Palm, fingers padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on pinky sidewall provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zone.
- Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- Velcro wrist adjuster and widevelcro strap on the cuff provide a secure and adjusted closure.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.