• Multi-panel construction featuring strategically positioned poly-fabric accordion and stretch panels on back and elbows for an excellent contoured fit.
• Main shell constructed from a two-layer laminated GORE-TEX® membrane for excellent levels of water and wind proofing as well as breathability.Laminated fabric reduces material bulk for a lighter, more compact fit with excellent interior climate management.
• Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be removed with easy identification red zippers.
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates dual hook and loop grip and snap button volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
• Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon back protector inserts available as accessory).
• Zippered ventilation chest air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
• Chest and front pockets plus waterproof cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure, plus internal waterproof document pocket.
• Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and wallet pocket.
• Buckle waist adjustment offers customized fit and helps keep garment close to the body.
• Accordion textile flex inserts on elbows for arm flexibility.
• Full circumference interior waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective detailing on front, back and sleeves improves rider’s visibility.
• Graphic details on front, sleeves and back.
• Soft textile collar lining and padded edging for high levels of comfort.