Available in 5 color choices.
With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Pro R2 has taken an evolutionary step with an anatomically engineered design for performance, protection and comfort.
• Constructed from supple and durable full-grain cow and goat leather associated with kangaroo leather on palm
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, Ventilated fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomic- engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts
• Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation
• Injected TPU palm and finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance•
TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance with high grip Velcro closure for security.
• Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap• Internal top surface hand and thumb lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Internal little finger lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
• Vented TPR on backhand zone
• Palm pad panel combined into palm / thumb reinforcement
• External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
• Printed logos