ALPINESTARS BIONIC 7 KNEE BRACE / SET
Sold in pairs.
Chose from 4 sizes.
Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fiber-glass compound for improved performance, the Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Bionic 7 provides support and helps protect from hyper-extension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
• The new BIONIC-7 knee brace comes in 4 sizes and features a lightweight hybrid frame construction of fiberglass composite cores over injected with an advanced fiber reinforced polymer.
• The innovative design and optimized material utilization of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces even lighter than its predecessor yet providing higher structural strength and support.
• Crucial weight-saving: The BIONIC-7 knee brace is lighter than the previous Fluid Knee Brace versions.
• Extreme temperature resilience: BIONIC-7 knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
• Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
• The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
• The ergonomically sculptured knee cup is constructed from a triple segmented polymer for flexibility and adaptivity that is backed with light padding for highest comfort.
• Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place, by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi- directional freedom of movement.
• Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
• Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
• Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable a high adjustability for best personal fitment.
• Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports rapid and effortless mounting.
• The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement.
• The 2 straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort.