Available in 2 color choices.
• Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Incorporating extensive front and read perforation torso panels for unparalleled airflow and internal cooling comfort.
• Removable CE?approved interior shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety.
• Chest and back compartments supplied with removable comfort poly-foam (allows for accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protections to front and back).
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm and back for excellent fit in the riding position, plus accordion elbow insert.
• Multi-panel lining works in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit and comfort.
• Removable thermal full liner means jacket can we worn in colder weather climates.
• Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; an essential riding comfort consideration.
• Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure and customizable fit.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Mesh and comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort.
• Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
• Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black only).