Contemporary look, top-of-the-range comfort.
A long winter glove that combines full-grain cowhide construction on the topside (for durability), a soft TPR reinforcement panel on the upper side of the hand, and soft protective padding on the forearm. All of this gives the WFX State a contemporary look, and, more importantly, top-of-the-range comfort. It features a Hipora membrane for weatherproofing, and 180g Thinsulate lining to protect from the cold. The palm side, in full-grain goatskin leather (for suppleness) hosts a Polyurethane protective shell. Double-closure system featuring an adjustable tab combined with a wide Velcro closure strap. Reflective components ensure nighttime visibility, but keep a low profile during daylight hours. The WFX State will easily take you from state to state, because it’s just as effective in the city as it is for touring.
- Full-grain goatskin construction (topside and palm)
- Weatherproof internal Hipora® membrane
- Thinsulate™180 g thermal insulation
- Soft TPR metacarpal-knuckle protection
- TPR protective palm slider shell
- Goatskin palm reinforcement
- Dual closure system