The Ventilated Grand Touring glove.
A ventilated version of the GT2, the GT2 AIR is clearly designed for road touring in dry summer weather. Its topside construction in wide-cell Mesh™ fabric and its perforated leather palm enhance airflow, making steering more enjoyable when it’s hot outside. Several memory foam reinforcements at key points promise maximum comfort over long distances. This glove is characterized by its dual closure system, which includes an elastic strap that allows you to position the glove over or underneath your jacket. This is a welcome innovation, depending on the type of garment you’ll be wearing when you ride.
- Wide-cell Mesh™ fabric and perforated full-grain goatskin construction (topside)/perforated full-grain goatskin
- PU metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells under the fabric and leather
- PVC palm slider shell
- Forearm protection with a leather panel and memory foam
- Perforated goatskin palm reinforcement
- Leather patch and memory foam hypothenar muscle reinforcement
- Leather accordion comfort gussets
- Dual closure system with leather and Velcro tab + elastic and Velcro band. Dual option: over or underneath the jacket
- V-Five Signature element (inside of the index and middle fingers on the left hand in red)